We’re Clicteq, and we’re building the Paid Search agency of the future.
Back in 2017, Wesley Parker
Instead of building an agency run by people and assisted by software, we created an agency built on software and assisted by people, where 80% of tasks are automated. And so far, we’ve outperformed every ‘traditional’ agency we’ve encountered.
We’re based in Old Street and work with a host of clients, from fast growth startups to multibillion-pound public listed companies.
About the Grad Scheme
Our founder is regularly published in leading industry publications such as Search Engine Land, Econsultancy and Campaign magazine. Having managed millions of pounds worth of spend, you can rest assured that what you’re learning is at the leading edge.
From the first day, you will be assigned with a mentor and will enroll in the
About the role
As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing your own schedule and the success of your clients. The role encompasses everything, from building paid search accounts, to strategising with clients and communicating success through weekly meetings and reports.
All of this is helped by our in-house technology stack that simplifies working on paid search accounts at scale. Don’t worry if you’re totally new to paid search; you’ll be well supported with our comprehensive training programme and mentor scheme.
What’s in it for you?
- Chilled friendly atmosphere
- Friday Drinks
- Free fruit
- Free hot drinks
- Clicteq mentor scheme
- Comprehensive training & development
- Clear goals and ongoing feedback
- Competitive salary
- Dress down / dress up Friday?
- Bring your dog to work
- 28 days paid leave
- Pension matching up to 5%
- Company socials (supercar driving, meals in trendy Shoreditch, etc.)
- Enhanced sick pay and maternity leave
- Degree from a top university (preferably in a maths or science field)
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Excel wizardry (though we provide extensive training for noobies)
Sound like the sort of place you could see yourself working? Apply today.