Do you want to help us change the face of advertising forever?
As a company we have two clear missions:
- To create the first fully-automated media buying agency
- To rank #1 on The Sunday Times ‘Best Places to Work’ leaderboard.
If you’re interested in advertising and technology and would like to join us in achieving these, we would love to hear from you.
As you would expect of a company run by millennials, our benefits are designed to be “millennial friendly” – we think that Simon Sinek would approve!
- Chilled friendly atmosphere
- Friday Drinks
- Free fruit
- Free hot drinks
- Clicteq Mentor scheme
- Comprehensive training & development
- Clear goals and ongoing feedback
- Competitive salary
- Dress down, dress up Friday?
- Bring your dog to work
- 28 days paid leave
- Pension matching up to 5%
- Company socials (supercar driving, meals in trendy Shoreditch, etc)
- Enhanced sick pay and maternity leave
As a five man 16 month old startup, we know we can’t provide some of the benefits that you might expect at a larger agency (yes, we did just admit that).
We can, however, offer you a lot more attention, exposure to brands, and development than you might expect at a larger agency, without the politics and bureaucracy.
We promise you won’t spend your life doing boring mediocre tasks and you’ll no longer be just another cog in a larger team where you never get any credit!
Our Commitment to You
Applying for a job requires a leap of faith, and we want you to feel comfortable applying to Clicteq.
We understand that most companies you apply to can often leave you weeks before they reply if they ever reply at all.
So here at Clicteq, we guarantee to respond to your application within 7 days.
Our Commitment to Transparency
The media world likes to use confusing terms, perhaps in the hope that they can convince clients into thinking they can’t do it themselves, allowing them to charge huge fees and get media kickbacks.
At Clicteq we believe in radical agency transparency in our aim to address these industry issues. So we publish our hiring process for all of you to see:
- You apply. All applications go into our HR software and will receive a response within 7 days to let you know if we think you’ll be a great fit for the role.
- Culture fit interview. As a challenger brand, we are looking for remarkable people to help us take on the Goliaths of the Search World, and wrestle larger accounts of established agencies. Enter ‘culture interviews’. These are short 10-15 minute phone interviews where we will work out if you would enjoy working with us here at Clicteq and if you share our values – those of being honest, being innovative, taking ownership, being analytical, and most importantly, being remarkable.
- Role-specific tasks. Now that we know you’re going to love working at Clicteq, it’s time to see how you can handle some of the tasks that you would do day-to-day at Clicteq. In an Account Management role, for example, we might look for the ability to do technical work well and an ability to present work and results to clients, so the tasks we set you will reflect this.
- Final stage interviews. You’re a true PPC hero and you share our values; the finish line is in sight. For the last stage, you will meet up for a quick informal chat with our MD. We will notify you of our decision as quickly as possible and won’t keep you waiting long.
- Reference checks. During the reference check, we reach out to the references you provided to get a better idea of what it’s like to work with you. We may also reach out to your past colleagues, even if you didn’t provide them as references, to get a less biased viewpoint. We promise that we will never reach out to your existing employer without your permission.
- Offer. Once references are complete, we’ll make an offer to you including details about salary, benefits, and other relevant compensation details. Hopefully, you’ll accept the offer and we can start working out a start date and on-boarding plan.
Apply For Our Open Positions
Below are the current available roles at Clicteq: