We are the miss fits, the troublemakers, the ones who see things differently and have no respect for the status quo.
We’re the ones who change things.
Our mission is to build the agency of the future.
One with radical transparency, no agency politics and unrelenting technological innovation that delivers wildly successful campaigns.
Some of our benefits
As you would expect for a company run by millennials, our benefits are designed to be “millennial friendly” – We think that Simon Sinek would approve!
- Unlimited Holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Friday Drinks
- A Clicteq BFF (mentor scheme)
- Ongoing training
- Clear goals and ongoing feedback
- Competitive salary
- Pension contributions
As a two man 7-month-old startup, we know we can’t provide some of the benefits that you might expect at a larger agency (yes, we did just admit that).
We can, however, offer you a lot more attention, exposure to brands and development than you would expect at a larger agency, without the politics and bureaucracy.
We promise you won’t spend your life doing boring mediocre tasks and you’ll no longer be just another cog in a larger team where you never get any credit!
Our Commitment to you
Applying for a job requires a leap of faith and we want you to feel comfortable applying to Clicteq.
We understand that most companies you apply to will often leave you weeks before they reply if they ever reply at all.
So at Clicteq we guarantee to respond to your application within 7 days, sound fair enough?
Our Commitment to transparency
The media world likes to use confusing terms, in the hope that they can convince clients into thinking they can’t do it themselves so they can charge huge fees and get media kickbacks.
At Clicteq we believe in radical agency transparency in our aim to address these industry issues. So we publish our hiring process for all of you to see:
- You apply. All applications go into our HR software and will receive a response within 7 days to let you know if we think you will be a great fit for the role.
- Culture fit interview. As a challenger brand we are looking for remarkable people to help us take on the Goliaths of the search world and wrestle larger accounts of established agencies. So it is time for the culture interviews. These are short 10-15 minute phone interviews where we will work out if you would enjoy working with us here at Clicteq and if you share our values, of being honest, being innovative, taking ownership, being analytical and most importantly being remarkable.
- Role Specific tasks. Now that we know that you are going to love working at Clicteq and share our values, its time to see how great you are at some of the tasks that you would do day to day at Clicteq. In an account management role for example we might look for the ability to do technical work well and an ability to present work and results to clients, so the tasks we set you will reflect this.
- Final stage interviews. You’re a true PPC hero and you share our values, the finish line is in sight. For the last stage, you will meet up for a quick informal chat with our MD. We will notify you of our decision as quickly as possible and won’t keep you waiting long.
- Reference Checks. During the reference check, we reach out to the references you provided to get a better idea of what it’s like to work with you. We may also reach out to your past colleagues, even if you didn’t provide them as references, to get a less biased viewpoint. We promise that we will never reach out to your existing employer without your permission.
- Offer. Once references are complete, we’ll make an offer to you including details about salary, benefits and other relevant compensation details. Hopefully, you’ll accept the offer and we can start working out a start date and onboarding plan.
Below are the current available roles at Clicteq: